- How much money you take home,
- How much time you have to spend it, and
- The quality of your life at work every single day.
Yet, research shows that only 39% of people tried to negotiate their salary during their last job offer. Were you one of those 39%?
That’s why our team of Harvard-trained negotiators put together this guide to help you prepare for any salary negotiations. You can use our guide whether you are starting a new job or looking to get a raise at your current one. The guide goes step-by-step through the most important things to consider in salary negotiation and includes our Salary Negotiation Planner.
Salary & Benefits Guide Includes:
- An Introduction to Salary Negotiations
- Know Your Interests – What Do You Want?
- Know Your Alternatives – What Is Your Backup Plan?
- Know The Timing – Don’t Negotiate Too Early or Too Late
- Risk Reversal – The Secret To Securing A Raise
- Salary Negotiation Planner – Plan For Success
Our Salary & Benefits Guide is now available at an introductory price of just $9.99 for a limited time. With your purchase you get:
- Immediate Access To Salary Negotiation Strategies
- Immediate Access To Our Salary Negotiation Planner
- Immediate Access To The Fundamental Elements Of Negotiation
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you don’t find our materials helpful than get your money back with no questions asked.
Who Is Nexus Negotiations?
For over 20 years the Nexus Negotiations has been offering world-class negotiation training and consultation to organizations of all sizes around world. With strategies, tools and techniques developed by Harvard Alumni, Nexus Negotiations workshops help clients create value at every step in the negotiation process. Nexus has consulted on over $160 billion worth of transactions while working with more than 150 of the Fortune 500 and more than 50 governments, and dozens of universities, agencies, military groups and multilateral organizations. A few clients include:
Nexus Negotiations is now taking these same proven strategies, tools and techniques and customizing them for situations that you face everyday.
We know how CEOs negotiate, so let us help you use the same strategies and techniques to get the most you can out of every deal. You can get started by signing up for our 7 Elements Of Negotiation email series below.